Computer Network Administrator jobs Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Computer Network Administrator for our firm, location Dubai.
- Maintenance and deployment of all servers and systems, including management of virtual servers and software, SAN/Storage, network equipment and patch management.
- Oversee maintenance of the fleet of desktop and laptop hardware (including Computer Labs) for staff/students use according to agreed replacement schedules.
- Oversee the management and deployment of the fleet of printers/multi-function devices and related software.
- Assist in maintaining the College’s communication systems (including fibre, telephony, mobile phones, tablets).
- Maintenance and management of all data backups, including regular testing to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Develop, update and maintain existing documentation to ensure processes and procedures are documented providing effective management of all the school’s systems including Backup/Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
Demonstrated experience in working with virtual servers, their management, and backup.
Demonstrated experience managing large scale OS and software deployments.
Demonstrated experience in managing a Microsoft Exchange system including distribution groups.
Demonstrated experience in managing active directory accounts/groups and security access.
Demonstrated experience in managing a firewall, and security system.
Excellent customer service skills.